Monday, July 5, 2010

When In Rome...


Ciao Blogger Friends! Como stai? Sto bene. Appena tornata da Roma!

Sorry there were not that many updates this past weekend because I had the chance to explore Rome. I am very grateful I got to go because I was able to see all the things I have learned about in my history books throughout school. It was cool to know I got to be there to experience it, and I wish all of you were able to go as well.

I went with four other girls that are interning at my work for the summer. It was great to get sometime away from Vicenza, and it was great!
I was not able to see the Pope while I was there because he was out of town, but thats okay. I really would not want to deal with crowd because it was already out of control. My favorite spot to hang out at was the Trevi Fountain because of the calming sensation I got while I sat along the side and thought about my family and friends.

I will be updating more about my trip once the pictures are edited a bit, and I have a little more time to sit down and write. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what has been going on over here. I miss you and hope your summer's are going well. Until next time, Arrivederci!






Signature

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics...

g

July 7, 2010 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Awesome pictures! Can't wait to see more.

Love, Mom

July 8, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home