Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Question of the Day: Face Peeling

Okay, so I got sun burned in Malta. Who cares? Well, I do because it was all over my body; especially my face! I have been putting moisturizer on it constantly, but the peeling has begun.

So, my question is: Do you know a better way to keep the peeling to a minimum?
Right now, its getting a bit rediculous, and I am getting tired of the double takes.

In other news; I got a call from the hubster while I was at work today. I went about 4 1/2 weeks without hearing from him, so the call definitely made my day. I also laughed out loud today when I was by myself. That is something I have not been able to do in a really long time. So, I guess you can say the phone call made a big impact on my attitude!

The pictures are still reeling in from my tip to Malta, so can you please hold on just a bit longer? If you would like to check out some sneak peaks, you can always go to my Facebook page and see some pictures I am tagged in. And remember, I am still young and able to do anything I want, and if clubbing is on that to-do list, then so be it! I love dancing, and I don't think anyone can take that away from me!

Also, my friend Dana's husband was able to find some P90X videos for cheap for me, so I am pretty excited about that! I have been on a high ever since I went to that workout with Tony. They should be in my mail box very soon, and I can wait to get my butt moving! Thanks Michael!! [you are pretty awesome!]

Well, hopefully some of you guys have some insight for me on the whole question of the day! Please leave a reply here if you have any tips! I guess that is about it; until next time, later!





Signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home