Tuesday, June 15, 2010

P90X with Tony Horton

The pictures are finally in! Remember when I told you guys Tony Horton was coming to Vicenza to workout with us spouses? Well, here are a few pictures from the day Tony Horton kicked my butt into high gear! It seemed as though he was doing easy stuff, but man did it hurt! It took awhile for me to get out of bed the next day, and walk down the three flights of stairs out my apartment.
This is before the torture started!
In mid-toe touch.
Erica and I after the workout. [Erica is another Chosen wife]
And finally...A picture with Tony Horton, himself.

Tony definitely helped me realize three things: [1] There are some places in my body that I ignore that I shouldn't. [2] His workouts don't require a machine and I can workout at anytime and in anyplace. [3] Also, I think his workouts will definitely help me get to my next goal in the diet program I am on!
So, everyone...Go try a P90X workout! However, beware the pain you will gain the next day!


Signature


4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

hey girl! haven't talked to you in awhile, but i'm enjoying reading your blog! hope all is well! :)

June 15, 2010 at 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

started sweating and gasping for air while reading this...too much for me...

g

June 15, 2010 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

That's so cool that you got to meet him! I came close to going to the spouses' workout but don't remember why I didn't make it. I wish I had...Tony's kinda hot : ) Let me know when you want the DVD's.

June 16, 2010 at 5:36 AM  
Anonymous Maddie said...

oh my gosh!!! how awesome! p90x is great. can't believe you got to workout with tony horton. you totally have braggin' rights haha :)

June 16, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home