Friday, June 25, 2010

Lack of Motivation

I have come so far this year on my goal, and I wouldn't change one bit. As everyone has noticed, my goal was to reach the weight I was when I arrived to italy in January of 2009. I have reached it, but lately I have been having some difficulty. I went through a period of time where I was having some trouble dealing with the time period I had to go without being with Gregg. I have noticed my eating habits have changed, and I am no longer finding the time to workout. It has all ended. I wish I could get that little thing called motivation back that I had before. My ending period to my goal is in one month, and I feel like I need encouragement to get back there.

Now, don't get me wrong, I think I look great! I just don't want my bad eating habits to stay, and I end up right back where I was at the beginning of this year.


Now, can you help me get that little thing called "motivation" back? I need, and fast!

Thanks to everyone that helped out in the beginning. You guys helped me in more ways than one, and I am forever grateful! I will keep you guys posted on the way its going...maybe, a mornign run will do me good! Until next time, later!

Signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home