Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Direction

Calling All Readers:

Hi everyone! I hope eveveryone is having a great start to their weekend. My weekend starts with work, ugh! Whoever thought it was a good idea to work Saturdays needs a check in the brain! Anyways, thats not why I am here. I am here to get some ideas, and believe me, they are desperately needed. I am wanting to change the look this blog has right now along with a few other things. The header is where your expertise is needed! I am having writer's block, and can't think of something short and catchy to have as the title.

Please help in coming up with some ideas for me...
You can either leave me a comment here, email me at amanda.rauwolf@yahoo.com, or leave me a FB message. There is no excuse on not being able to contact me..So, get to thinking!...please.



Signature

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The New Adventures of The Rauwolfs fro
Tennessee to Italy.

Kelly

June 26, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i sent you some on FB message....check 'em out....

g

June 27, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home