Thursday, June 17, 2010

"Sometimes, You Just Need To Get Away With The Girls"

"Sometimes, You Just Need To Get Away With The Girls." - SATC2!


A lot has been going lately in my life, such as, final exams, new classes, work, company at the house, and more. I wanted to update you guys on all those things before my next trip, but it seems as though I could not find the time considering I wanted to make sure ALL my homework was completed so I would not have to worry about it on my vacation. Hopefully when I get back, my world won't be too much conjested that I can sneak a post in here or two.


Life is good though, with the exception of a few drama episodes. However, you have to have those when you live the military life. I am just so excited I will be able to escape Vicenza and not think about it. Also, I have not talked to Gregg in four weeks after tomorrow, so that has been stressing me out. So, this trip is coming at a great time to get away and relieve some built up stress. Its not Gregg's fault he has not been able to contact me. Where his new area of station is at in Afghanistan, they did not have interent; therefore, could not contact me. They have it up and running now, but 8 hour gaurd shifts and other silly list tasks has left no free time for him. I am not sure I am liking this new place considering I went almost everyday or every other day of talking to him to 1 month of in between conversations. Oh well! He has told other people to tell me he is fine and thta he misses me, so that always makes my heart skip a beat. I just can't wait until the conversation I actually get to have with him.


Enough rambling...Now, I will be missing for the next 4 days!
I am going to Malta, Malta, Malta!!!




It will be 7 of us girls taking a plane to the beautiful island of Malta. Everytime I mention this place to someone, they always ask, "Where is Malta?" Well, It is an Island south of Italy and North of Africa...in the middle, but closer to Africa. Don't worry, this island is clean, but we will still take precautions considering it is close to Africa. I just can't wait...We, leave in an hour!! A lot can happen with 7 girls and 4 days, so I have my camera ready, and I am holding on tight!


See you guys next week! Until next time, Arrivederci!


Signature

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm...you said, "It is an Island south of Italy and North of Africa...in the middle, but closer to Africa. Don't worry, this island is clean, but we will still take precautions considering it is close to Africa." Did u just throw in the race card with that comment?
silly girl...you're gonna get slammed for that.

have fun

g-

June 17, 2010 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

No, I meant diseases...

June 20, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home