Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"Ahhhh Freak Out!"

I had my very first freak out in a very long time, and I need to vent a little more about it.

Tonight, I turned downt the chance to go see Sinbad at the Arena with some friends. I did that, so I could come home and get some homework done which I was a little behind in. {**And by the way, I don't understand how I am behind because it feels like I am always doing homework!**}

So, I cook myself some dinner [hamburger], and then settle into my computer desk to start. I finish my first class [Computer Ethics] in record time! I was so proud to know that I have that class finished until Monday.

However, when I moved onto my other class [Writing] I found out some horrible news. First, I realized I had the wrong book...Oh no! Then, I realized I was taking the wrong Writing class!! I am taking Writing 291 when I should be taking Writing 391! So, my first thing to do was react...I emailed my teacher stating the issue, and then I checked my academics path sheet to see how this class would work out in my planned outline. Apparently, Writing 291 is required for my degree, but a previous class taken at the Universit of Memphis transferred to replace the actual class. So, the only other option...Elective. I can't believe I am going to be taking a Writing class as an Elective!!! The class had already started, and its already paid for, so I can't just stop now. I ordered the book, and I am hoping my teacher will be nice and help me out a bit! [Please pray that she does!]

So, in order to calm down; I cried, I took Jack outside, I cleaned my stove top to bottom, and straightened up all around the house. I couldn't shake the frustration nerve that was buliding up inside of me. I still have a little just writing this entry post. Anyways...

The peeling process on my body is almost done. A co-worker mentioned that I put milk on my skin, so that is what I did. It is slowly going down, and I will be able to wear make-up again soon. Thanks to everyone that thought about me this week. It was definitely a live and you learn process. I will start to post pictures of Malta on my Facebook pretty soon; and I might just limit to a couple on here. Who knows?

Also, does anyone have any book titles they don't mind suggesting? I am not a big mystery or science fiction fan, so please do not list those. I am kind of interesting in reading the book called, "Eat, Pray, Love." Has anyone read that yet, and if so, how was it?

Nothing else new here..thanks for listening. Until next time, later!


Signature

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom says: We all have freak out moments. I think we have them for a reason, whatever that reason may be is personal. Chill! Life goes on and our freak out moments usually teach us a very important lesson or at least get our house clean...lol! You have many more such moments coming your way some time or another. The trick is to not freak out quite so much. Ask the question why did this happen?

Love, Mom

June 25, 2010 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I've read that book, and I really loved it. I like her writing style, and you would probably really enjoy it because she is in Italy for a third of the book. It's a pretty easy read but it also makes you think about things. I would definitely recommend!

June 27, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home