Friday, July 9, 2010

Malta Malta Malta!!!

Got the time to finally post pictures of my trip to Malta. It was a great trip with a greta group of girls. So much happened, but I can only showcase the highlights. There were seven of us that went [Me, Elena, Nicole, Lindsay, Abby, Dana, and Dena]. We stayed in an apartment style place on the strip where all the fun happens. When you walk out of the apartment, you get three clubs and one gentlemens club on the right, and you get about four to five clubs to the left. It was a crazy place that you think is only in people's dreams, but no its really there. I am sure whoever owns the strip makes tons of money because the place was packed every night. We also got to enjoy a few World Cup games while we there which brought a lot of people.



Anyways, I'll let the pictures do more of the talking now.

Here we are at the Treviso airport getting ready to board the plane. It was my very first RyanAir flight, and although it wasn't the smoothest, it made for good laughs.




















We are starting to land. The island was not that big so when they announced on the intercom that we were landing, it took me forever to find land.


























We arrived in Malta, and we were super excited!! Finally, we got to get away from rainy Italy and on to sunny Malta! It felt so good.

















Our first night out on the town. We just wanted to test the waters, but ended up staying out until six in the morning having a blast. We shared cocktails, I had my first hookah, danced to many songs, and finished the night with Burger King.



















And of course, I cheered on U.S.A. when they played int he World Cup. Along with Italy since I live here right now. But good ole America will be in my heart forever.





























Here we are boarding our private little boat to go explore the Blue Lagoon. It has the clearest waters, huge caves, gorgeous sun! The ride there was a bit more extreme than we thought it would be. We were soaked from head to toe by the time the 45 minute ride got there, but it made for good memories once again.

















See? The water is just gorgeous! Be careful though; laying out next to these waters without repplying every half hour will get you mighty red. Apparently once every hour was not enough for me. I definitely learned my lesson!


















Here are all us at the Blue Lagoon!












Here I am with Elena and Nicole enjoying the Huge Caves Malta has to offer.













Signature

2 Comments:

Blogger raquel miranda said...

I'm so jealous of the beautiful country you have to explore! I know it must be so hard to go the lengths of time that you do without seeing your hubby but it looks like you guys are building a beautiful life together :)

July 9, 2010 at 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang can you photoshop my face in one of the pics with the girls....yall are having a blast...even the water has no oil in it...

g

July 9, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home