Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Board!

So this guy, over to the left, just recieved a great accomplishment. He went to the board yesterday, July 5th 2010, and passed with flying colors! He has been working on getting through the board for a very long time. I remember the night we first started studying here at home, and although it was painful, it was well worth it in the end.

He had to go in front of a board amd answer many many grueling questions off the top of his head. He was also asked to do tasks, and had his uniform inspected. He had to be perfect...Not to hard for him to be! lol.

So, this means he will now be promotable to Sgt. He gets pinned on August 1st next month, and although I would really like to see it happen, I am just grateful he has this opportunity. I will now have a SGT Rauwolf on my hands, and it sounds so exciting! This will mean so many great opportunities ahead of him and I know he is excited.

I am so thankful for him and the job he is doing. It takes a strong man to complete the job he is assigned to do. Congragulations Gregg Rauwolf! I am very proud of you, and can't wait to celebrate when you come home...and you know what that means, steak, spinach, and taters for dinner!

**Just a Note: He did not know I was taking a picture of him while we were Skyping..hehe**

Signature

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for gregg...climbing up the ladder...dang, i didn't know he eats spinich...lol

July 7, 2010 at 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Becca said...

Congrats to both of you! That is a great accomplishment and a huge step up to NCO. Way to go!

July 7, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home