Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm a TRUE Italian Now.

Hi guys, I guess its time for another update on whats going on. The week back has been an interesting one. At the beginning of the week, my job had me go over to work at the Homework Center since the lady that usually works there is gone. The Homework Center is a nice place for me to get things done, but the kids in there like to talk back too much. Apparently, they get away with it before, but not with me. I don't think they are liking me too much since I make them stay quiet, and they can't give me excuses anymore. I know I would not be able to do my homework as a youth if other people where talking around me. However, on Thrusday and Friday, I went back to my Youth center where I usually work. The kids loved me being back which made me feel really good! On the down side, I think my hours are getting cut. I mentioned to them that I am hired on as part-time, and I shouldn't have to work full-time hours without getting the benefits. Well, they won't hire on another full-time person, so I am just going to deal with shorter hours. Oh Well! Next week, I have to be back at the Homework Center, so wish me luck!

On Saturday, I had pretty much the best relaxing day ever! I got up and met up with Natalie and Manuela and we went shopping. And, I did manage to invest in one paticular item. You will see pictures another day! After that, I did one crazy thing I never thought I would do. And, I can truely call myself an Italian! I went to a small cafe, and drank a cappuccino and ENJOYED it! I absolutely HATE coffee! Manuela said this place had the best cappuccino's in the world, and I should start there. So, I did. Here, I am with my finished cappuccino!

After the cappucino's, Natalie and I said bye to Manuela and started our day. We went to Post for some quick errands and lunch, had a doggie playdate, went to the thrift store down from my house I have been dying to try, and then went for a walk downtown. It truely was a relaxing day! And, Natalie couldn't be more fun to spend it with. Next on our list is to either get her car fixed, or find her a new one!

After I got home from my day with Natalie, my friend Jessica called me up and asked me to come to Customs to celebrate Melissa's birthday. So, I went. I was already getting ready to settle in, but I was still dressed, and thought I needed to at least make an appearance. It wasn't my best night at Customs, but it was still fun!

The Chosen Ladies: Me, Melissa, and Jessica
All the girls that came out!



Me doing the Cupid Shuffle on the Dance Floor

The Girls Dancing

Now, today I am going to TRY and tackle the garage, but the idea is slowly being pushed to next weekend..lol. Later on today, I meeting up with Natalie and Dana to go see Valentine's Day. I missed it last time it was here, and I don't want to miss it again. I'll update again soon. Until next time, later!
Signature

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pretty blouse...

g-

April 25, 2010 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

Has anyone told you lately how beautiful you are? Let me tell you. You are so beautiful and I am so lucky to have you in my family.

April 26, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I have not heard that in a REALLY long time. Thanks you, it totally made my WEEK!!

April 27, 2010 at 1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom said...you would get comments like that if you wore more bright colors!!! Sound familiar???

April 27, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home