Sunday, May 2, 2010

Girls Night

Don't you just love those simple girls nights? I sure do!! Elena invited some of us over for dinner. She made delicious chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans. I could not get over the wonderful taste of a home cooked meal. I stopped cooking comfort food like that since Gregg left, so it was a dream to have it all back. The night was filled with lots of talk, dancing, and giggling! Here are some pictures from the night!

Me, Dana, Natalie, and Elena
Me and Natalie

Me and Elena
Apparently, I like to stand on the right?
I get to go enjoy another girls night tonight. I am pumped about it again. Tonight its with another girl Dana, Natalie again, and me! We are having a coloring hair party. So, I will be back to being dark brown after tonight, and I can't be more excited! Picking tonight was a great choice considering its kind of a gloomy day outside, and my birthday is in two days! [Secret: I am actually nervous about turning 22.]
Also, I started to plant my flowers today..not done. I had to take a break, but I will finish up tonight and hopefully have pictures up tomorrow. They are so cute. [Guess what Mom: I got to buy some hydrangeas!! (sp?)] Those are my favorite!! Anyways, can't wait to get on here again and update you some more.

Signature

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

22 is nothing girl...enjoy it! Hydrangeas spelled correctly are wonderful. Good job honey! Enjoy your birthday, just be smart. Hope we get to talk to you soon on skype...miss you lots. Love, Mom

May 2, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

thanks mom!

uh oh dad...mom is catching up on you! lol.

May 2, 2010 at 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i;m not worried...she;s got a long way to go....

g

May 2, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home