Monday, May 3, 2010

Flowers and Birthday Present

Well, its finally Spring here, and I can't be any happier! You can tell I have been in a better mood lately, and I will owe it all to the sun! In the winter, I feel so lazy and tired. Now, I feel like I can get so much more accomplished, and I have. Gregg has even made the comment that I am always busy because I have missed him being online a lot recently. The reason is..I am at the gym twice more than I was before, I have a new friend and we help each other with errands and have doggie playdates, and there is so many places that have openned up again due to the warm weather being back!

Like I said yesterday, I have started to get to work on my balcony making it more inviting. I finished my flower project. However, there are some seeds I will plant next weekend so I can start growing things. I am still debating between different items, such as: basil, garlic, green beans, strawberries, jalepenos, and more. There is just so many too choose from, and I don't even know where to begin. Anyways, here are a few pictures of the flowers I have planted this past weekend:


My Hydrangeas!! YAY!! Hydrangeas are my FAVORITE!! When I have my own house, I eventually want to get a huge bush of hydrangeas..But what color would I choose then? Hmm...


And, guess what the hubby did?! He bought me the best brithday present EVER! Also, it came in just in time, so I can use it on my birthday! He bought me the Vera Bradley clutch that goes with the wallet I just bought. Apparently, someone has been secretly reading the blog..lol. I NEVER told him I bought that new wallet, and wanted the clutch to match. He is just amazing! I love you babe, and you are too good to me!

See, it goes perfectly...
Tomorrow is my birthday, and I am not doing anything special as of right now. I did not plan anything because I don't have my hubby here, I don't have my family with me, and I don't have my best friend here. So, it will be very low key...but you never know, something might pop up. And don't worry, I will keep you guys informed! Until next time, later!

Signature

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does gregg have the rollover plan for brownie points...he should enroll if he doesn't...that is amazing about your clutch...what a guy...he shops for vera bradley from the trenches of afghanistan...

g

May 3, 2010 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 14, 2010 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

That's my boy. Tell him to contact his dad and give him some pointers. :-)

May 14, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home