Friday, June 11, 2010

A Girl Can Want...

Lately, I have been wanting one thing, and one thing only...A new Sterling Silver necklace.

Not something plan either; I want a unique, but pretty necklace that no one else will ever have around their neck. Is that too much to ask for?

I used to own a beautiful "R" sterling silver necklace, and I wore it EVERYDAY. The chain broke awhile back, and I have just been feeling naked without it.

I tried hinting this small gift to Gregg as an Anniversary gift, but let's just see if he remembers this little detail when it comes to be August time. Maybe I should start looking for some, and posting them up on this blog since he got my last birthday gift idea from this thing..lol.

Babe, I love you....hehe

Signature

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

LMAO!! You're so clever!

June 11, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home