Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy Little Bumble Bee

Lately, I have been one busy little bumble bee...I have accomplished so much in the past couple of days than I have in the past couple of months. But, let me start off explaining how the start of my week has gone.

[Monday] I was off this day, and it was a spectacular one with friends. I got to attend an all girls BBQ which consisted of some pretty hott ladies grilling hamburgers on the grill. I think we did a pretty fantastic job!...especially considering the fact that I don't know how to grill and left it up to everyone else. lol. After the BBQ, we all decided to take a random trip to IKEA...love it! I bought a couple of things, but not much. I guess I should have taken pictures of what I bought, but its too late for me to do that now...Maybe another day. After Ikea, the four of us [elena, dana, dena, and me] went back to Elena's to eat pizza, drink wine, and clean her house because her husband was coming home for R&R. We like to help each other get ready for the husband to come home, and I love it because it a period of time for good laughs.

[Tuesday] I finished helping Elena with her house, and went to work..nothing special ever happens on Tuesdays. BLAH!

[Wednesday] Elena's husband came home, and I got to be the first one to see him. YAY! I also started to clean my house because it was a disaster!

[Thursday] Again, nothing happened. haha However, I did install a shelf in the computer room to hold some of my new paintings I painted.

[Friday] After work, I went to another BBQ with some other girls [Melissa and Jess], and had fun as well. Except, my night there got cut short because my husband needed to talk to me. YAY! I was so ready for a good talk with him, and it was great! He is doing well, but is very tired from all the traveling he did in the past two weeks. He is finally at his new station, and loving it...thats what I have heard. On friday night, I also started dog sitting Dusty! Below is a picture I attempted to take while we were playing. This is the tenth shot because it was so hard to get them both to sit still.

[Saturday] On Saturday, I woke up pretty late and accomlished all of the weeks homework. It took up a good bit of my day since I hadn't touched it all week. Later that night, I had to go to work from 4-11. I had a blast because we had youth all throughtout the night for the first time. It definately made my night a lot more fun, and not so boring.

[Sunday] I woke up bright and early and accomplished a lot on this day. First off, I finished an necessary homework I could not accomplish the night before, and then paid some bills. I am so happy to say that Gregg and I will soon be debt free, and its going to be the greatest feeling ever! After that, I went down to the garage and tackled that project. I have been dying to get down there forever, but never had a free day to do it. It definately took up more than half my day to complete it, but I am so proud of my accomplishment. After that, I ran some errands on post, and started working on my new DIY project. Below...

I bought this old dressor at a thrift store a block away from my apartment. It was only 10 euro, and definitely a steal! It did not have that great of hardware on it though, so I decided to change it, and make it a little more fun! Also, I need to go by some ratan to put on the back walls of this cabinet to make it look a bit more textured. Anyways, here are pictures of the old hardware and the new hardware.




[Today, Monday] I am sitting at home while a Cleaning Lady deep cleans my house. Yes, I said a cleaning lady. I am great at picking up my stuff, but horrible at sweeping, mopping, dusting, and bathrooms. So, I hired someone to do it for me. Right now, I am smelling the sweet smell of Mop and Glow, and its pretty much amazing! lol. Later on, I am going to finish up some errands, go work out, and then just enjoy the day! Ah, to feel accomplished!


Signature

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"pretty hott ladies grilling"...need pics...

g

May 24, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home