Friday, April 30, 2010

I DID IT!!

Well, I did it. As of today, I have met my first goal of the weight loss challenge. Yes, I have lost a total of 21 pounds...Yes, I know..embaressing. I am now back at the weight I was when I first arrived here in Italy. My celebration consisted of going back to the gym, and having an extra snack of cucumbers and poppy seed dressing.

Now, that is not it. I have a second goal on this weight loss challenge. My next goal is to get to the weight limit I was when I got married. Can I do it? We will see!! Thats about 5 more pounds!

If anyone needs help, this is what my gym routine consists of:
30 minutes - Try to run at least 2 miles to 2.5 miles
30 minutes - Try to get to 2.5 miles to 3 miles on elliptical
15 minutes - Ride bike as fast as you can!
Sometimes back on the treadmill to do another mile
Then go stretch to cool down.
3 reps of inner thighs
3 reps of outer thighs
4 reps of crunches
and if I am really in the mood, I do some situps as well.

Every now and then, I will switch up my day and go to a class at the gym. Zumba and Cycling really kick my butt, but I love it because it makes it a fun workout. Anyways, wish me luck! Hopefully, I will be back soon to give you the next goal update!

Signature

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you, amanda...now i will sit back and eat some potato chips while awaiting your next blog post on losing weight...

g

April 30, 2010 at 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome honey...I'm jealous...I do not have the energy or the commitment to do all that...very happy for you though!!!

Love...mom

April 30, 2010 at 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Maddie said...

that's awesome amanda!! it's so great when all your hard work pays off. love you!

April 30, 2010 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Love from Texas said...

WAY TO GO! Your gym routine impresses me... I so wish I could get back in to a routine. My exercise tolerance has gone WAY down. Maybe after number 2 gets here...

May 1, 2010 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

This is such a great accomplishment. Dang, your gym routine is busy. Wish I had the energy to do all that. Love you much Mom R.

May 14, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home