Saturday, April 10, 2010

Zumba, She's Back, and Fun!

Okay, so I guess I will update you guys on my boring life without Gregg here. On Thursday, I went to my weekly class of Zumba! Zumba is a style of intense dance-aerobics workout with pulsating latin music. Basically, I get to have a workout dancing like I would in the club's but I don't have to deal with the sticky floors, cigarette smoke, and nasty pick-up lines men, excuse me, boys try to use. This picture is the class one week minus my friend Nicole that didn't go that one week. I'm sure you can tell which sweaty person I am!

Also on Thursday, I picked up my good friend Dana and her little one Jericho that came back to Italy from the states. I was soo excited to see them because that means I have more fun that can be put on my agenda. When I got her back, her car wouldn't start and we came to the conclusion that it was her battery. So, the determined girls that we are...We took care of it. Well, Dana took care of it...I just provided transportation and a learning eye. Dana use to work in a battery store and has changed multiple batteries before. And man, I think she broke the world record for switching out car batteries. Her car is doing great now!

On friday, I went shoe shopping which was a last minute impulse I should never do here. Italian shoes are expensive, but I managed to find two really cute pairs for GREAT prices! On friday, I also went to a work party to celebrate Richard's going away...he is pretty happy about it...thats why we were celebrating. After work, two co-workers and a sister of one of those co-workers decided we should go out for drinks since we are already downtown. And let me tell you, I had the best time that night! We had many hilarious moments that are just too embaressing to even post to the world..but, I'll give you a sneak peak into the night with a few pictures!
Me, Natalie, and Nicole

Natalie holding me up so I could touch the sign..Everyone thought it was funny I just couldn't reach it.
Me and Nicole. We asked the bartender to make us a girly drink, and this is what we ended up with. It was like pop rocks in your mouth, but way too sugary..I couldn't finish it.
Today is spent at the house tidying up a bit and getting ready for the week. I will be MIA for a week or two beause I will be going to Paris this week for work. I am so excited. Some nights, I will have to stay up all night and continue to work the next day, but it's worth, right?

Signature

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhh...gay paree...ooooo lala...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au3M4-uPrqs&feature=PlayList&p=50E8F2C53BB723A7&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=87


g-

April 10, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home