Sunday, April 4, 2010

At Work

Taken while I was working on Friday night. We had a busy night..26 kids at a Lock-In. We had a blast! And, I am not going to lie, probably my favorite one yet. We played many activities that involved skill, water, and food! I actually can't wait until the next one now. However, next big thing at work is...Spring Break Trip to Paris!! We have 24 kids going with us..Should be fun!

And, I also want to wish everyone a very Happy Easter. Be sure to go to church for me...I missed the 7:00 o'clock one here...very upset about that! Love y'all!

Signature

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Manda...I'm enjoying the treats the Easter Bunny left for me...I'll eat a recess peanut butter egg for you...lol...yummy...

g

April 4, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home