Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tuesday's List: Bucket List

Everyone needs to jump over to Jessica's Blog, and join in on Tuesday's List. It is a fun weekly activity that spices up our posts, and lets us learn a little more about each other. So, if you are looking for fun, talking about yourself (which all us bloggers do), and are OCD, then Tuesday's List is for you!

YAY; it's Tuesday's List, and I am right on track today! We are doing Bucket List's this week, and it really made me think. What do I want to do before my life is over? And once things started rolling in, I realized I play a lot of things pretty safe. I need to get out of my comfort zone, and experience more things. All the things I am listing today are things I have never done before, but would like to do before my time is over.

So, here it goes:
1. Take a cooking class preferably Italian
2. Learn to make Sushi with my husband
3. Go to Greece and visit my family there
4. Go to Barcelona, Spain and have some margaritas
5. Go to Las Vegas and gamble
6. Go to Las Vegas and get remarried to my husband
7. Have kids with my husband Gregg
8. Have some kind of crafty business on the side (working on it, new item coming soon)
9. Have a fancy dinner party for 8 so I can use my fancy kitchen stuff
10. Do something crazy like get another piercing or TINY tattoo
11. Own my own wine cellar in the house
12. Keep a plant alive for more than 3 months
13. Run through a field of daisies
14. Ride on the back of a motorcyle, preferably a harley
15. See the Northern Lights
16. Learn another language and apeak it fluently
17. Learn how to dance either the Tango, Salsa, or Waltz
18. Go to Music Fest in Memphis at least once
19. Go to a Dallas Cowboys Game at the new stadium in Arlington, TX
20. Go to an orchestra concert
21. Make a really cool piece of art
22. Buy an original piece of art
23. Donate Blood
24. Set up a REAL Retirement Savings Plan
25. Do 200 situps with no problem
26. Visit a National Park
27. Have Gregg and I own our own house
28. Volunteer somewhere, doesn't matter where
29. Get my Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
30. Own my own Psychology practice for adolescents

Those are a lot of one's I could think of right off the top of my head. As I read other blogger's Bucket List's I will probably add to mine. I hope this list get others to think about what they would like to do in their lifetime.
Signature

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's quite an ambitious list...go for it...

g

March 17, 2010 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Abbey said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog and letting me know to check your bucket list out!! I think ima steal a few of yours : ) Who knows...maybe we can complete some of them together...Such as a double date to an orchestra concert or dance lessons, or volunteering (cause its easier when you do it with friends).

March 24, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home