Sunday, March 28, 2010

Super Busy

Hi! :)
Well, I decided to post because I have a feeling this upcoming week is going to be one stressful tornado. Would you like to hear what's going to happen?

[Monday] Sociology Exam, Paper Due, Homework, and Work
[Tuesday] Gynocology Appointment, and Work
[Wednesday] Abnormal Psycology Exam and work FRG Fundraiser
[Thursday] Zumba and Work
[Friday-Saturday] 17.5 Work Shift (Lock-In)

So today, I have been prepping! I decided to cut some fresh fruit and work on Jericho's (or should I say Dana) wipe container. I think it turned out super cute! I tried to look for more mature dinosaurs, but this is the best one I could find that did not have a white background. White will end up looking dirty.
I forgot the blueberries in this one...oh well, it still tasted good!
I hope you like it Dana and Jericho!

Anyways, other than that nothing else going on around here. I have been doing some major cleaning around the house which I am pretty proud of. Oh, I have also been putting together the house accents I bought in Memphis up. Once I have everything somewhat together, I will share. Until next time, later!
P.S. Say some prayers that I make it through next week!

Signature

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

prayers coming ur way...
g

March 30, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home