Monday, February 22, 2010

8 Left to Go, and Missing You.

8 Left to Go...That's right; I have 8 more pounds to lose, and then I will be at my goal weight. Can it be done? I'm not sure, but I am going to try my hardest to make it to the end. Lately, my emotions have been a whirlwind, and I am so ready to throw everything down, and just curl up in a ball for a year or maybe even two. I am really wanting to cut some of my hours at work, have more time with school, and gain any amount of energy to clean. However, I know none of that is going to change. I will still work for many hours a day, I will rush to get my homework done only to get a satisfactory grade, and my house will always be a wreck.

I guess I would like to say those are the reasons for me being so emotional, but really...I just miss my best friend. I miss Justine. I need her more than ever right now, and I want to tell her so much, but just can't. I wish I could go downstairs, out the gate, into the next building, into her apartment, and see her there waiting on me. I am a strong person, and I know that. I am proud of myself for sticking with staying in Italy; I just wish I had my best friend here with me. However, I just have to suck it up, get past these next 7 months, and it will all be over. I just have to have that reassurance every once and awhile...

But on to happy things, I made it through another 17.5 hour shift with NO breaks. I accomplished switching two rooms that I have been wanting to for awhile now. I accomplished a new recipe I have been dying to try. And, I mailed out my sister's birthday present a week ago. See, I am getting stuff done...Slowly.

Also, Gregg and I's house search is still going on, and I am having a difficult time finding the perfect home for the two of us. I found one that is a dream, but a little further out than what I have planned on. Hopefully, God will point in us in the right direction soon, so we can get this buying thing active. I recently emailed a good friend of mine, Jessica (check out her blog, its amazing!), to see if she could help point us in the right direction. She replied back so fast, and I can't wait to start looking even more. She lives out in Texas as well, and I would love to get something close to her area so I can have a buddy to hang out with and go on millions of shopping trips and lunch dates. Anyways, thats about it on that update.

This weekend, I have three exams going on, and I am hoping to get through them with flying colors. So, if you don't hear from me in awhile, I am probably tired from exhaustion! Until next time, later!

Signature

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whew!! u r busy...

g

February 22, 2010 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Love from Texas said...

shopping and lunch dates... YES PLEASE :)

keep me updated on the house hunt!

February 23, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

Hang in there kiddo. Take a deep breath. Lots of love. Momma R.

March 1, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home