Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday's List: What's In Your Purse?

*[First off, I realized there were so many grammatical errors in my last post that I am super embarressed! It is definitely worse than most. I guess that is what Midterms will do to you though]*

But now, its on to Tuesday's List! My favorite part of the week, and I have a total of an hour and fifteen minutes until my Tuesday is over! So, I hope I can make it!





This is the purse I am carrying these days, and I am not sure if I am loving it or not. Funny story; does everyone remember my Valentine's Day post? Well, as you could tell, I was drinking. I went through all of Venice without buying a single purse from the "towel guys," until I was just getting ready to leave. I was definitely a bit under the influence of alcohol just about to cross the bridge to get to the train station when one guy totally caught my eye with purses. Oh, he knew to wait until night time when everyone is getting ready to leave. Well, I really didn't know what I was buying, but I did know I did one hell of a bargain. He started out with 60 euro, and somehow I had him give it to me for 20 euro. I think being tipsy gets me into the whole bargain game thing, and thats mainly the reason why I bought it.
Anyways, back to what's in there?
{1} Plain Jane Black Clutch Wallet
I think I have had this same wallet for about four years now, and I can't bring myself to buy a new one. I love this thing because it is so skinny, and I can choose to just bring it into the store without the purse. Also, I would still look classy with just that. The only downfall about it, it does not have a coin pocket. Therefore, change just rolls around the bottom of my purse until I decide to do a clean out, and then into the money jar it goes.
{2} Vera Bradley Key Chain Wallet
I use this dandy little thing for work purposes. My sister gave it to me for Christmas, and it has been put to great use. It carries my work CAC card so I can sign onto my computer, my certified cards (Food Handlers, CPR, and First Aid), 3 keys to get into work, and my whistle to get the kids attention.
{3} Work Nametag
If I don't keep my nametag in my purse, I am bond to forget it somewhere. I can not go to work without it!
{4} Italian Cell Phone
Yes, everyone of us has there cell phone in their purse. That is a must! If I do not have my cell phone, I feel naked. I also don't like driving without it here in Italy because if anything happens, I don't know enough Italian to talk to a civilian living here. So, I will have to call a friend.
{5} Lip Gloss, Chapstick, and Eye Drops
Yes, I carry both. I have to have my lip gloss to get my sassy look, and since my lips are always chapped, I have to have my chapstick. My eyes also get really dry here, so I am always using them.
{6} Headphones
I keep headphones in my purse for those just in case moments. I need them when I go to the gym in order to listen to the T.V.'s they have there, the radio hooked up on the machines, or of someone wants me to listen to a song on their Ipod. I hate using other people's headphones, I guess its a pet peeve.
{7} Digital Camera
I bring this every where I go because you never know when you are going to find a good kodak moment. Expecially here in Italy!
{8} Passports and Soggiorno
I have these in my purse today because of the place I was going. If I am going anywhere away from the Vicenza city, I have to take my Passport and Soggiorno just in case something happens. It has all the information I need to give the Carabineri's proof I am stationed here with my husband due to military purposes.
{9} Sanitary Products
I always have some..never fails! I am always prepared! This is probably TMI, but I also keep an extra pair of panties in my sanitary pocket just in case I start and didn't realize it until I bleed through my panties.
{10} Oh, and can't forget Keys!
I need my house and car keys if I tend on getting into either one. lol.
Other Odd Items Thrown In there:
Usually I also throw reciepts in there along with pens, lists, ponytails, loose change, and mail I get from my mailbox on post.



Well, there is my list, and I loved every bit! And, I still have about 45 minutes left of my Tuesday to enjoy! Goodnight everyone.

Signature

1 Comments:

Blogger Love from Texas said...

lucky for you, we still have about 8 hours of Tuesday left, so you're just in time! :)

March 2, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home