Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday's List; Valenine's Day

Wow, long time no post. I can't believe I have gone this long, but school does come first. This week, we are talking about what we did on Valentine's Day. Gregg and I did not do much due to him being deployed. I just sent him a card because I "THOUGHT" we weren't doing anything special this year. However, Gregg and his friends got together to write a song to their wives this Valentine's Day. If you would like to hear it, you can go to www.myspace.com/chosentl42 and click on the song called, "That Girl of Mine." Two girlfriends of mine and myself did not want this Valentine's Day to be a sad one so we decided to go to Carnevale in Venezia. Carnevale is a three week party down in Venice to celebrate Mardi Gras. It was sooo much fun, and I will remember this Valentine's Day forever..

Us on the train cramped, but pregamming...
there was no place to sit, everyone was headed to Venice today!

This is the crowd coming out of the train station...it was crazy hectic!
This was the restuarant we ate at.
We came here because it was the closest to Americanized as you can get in Italy.
I met Johnny Depp...haha
We got to see a show were they did a dance with clocks...it was interesting.
One of the people dressed up.
Just came out of the train station...so ready!

Partying "OUR" way.
Bring a backpack with bottles of wine, and fill up. Its expensive to drink in Italy.
Got my face painted with Bubby's colors!

Had to sneak in this one...too many people wanted a picture with this person
You know I had to...lol We had the best time, and I will never forget it! I also tried my very first Belini and it pretty much was the most amazing drink I have ever had! ***There will be even more pictures posted on facebook!***

Signature


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn...looks like u had a great time...wish i was there with ya....oh well...

g

February 16, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home