Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm About Passed Out from Exhaustion

Yep, you read it right: I am about passed out from exhaustion. You should have seen me running around all over the place, and stressing! I knew my weekend was going to be like this, so I made sure my Friday night was going to be fun, and all out relaxing. I came home from a long day of working to dinner and my Sex and the City episodes, and met up some girlfriends for drinks and dancing. It was a nice night out that was desperately needed.

However, come Saturday, the torture started: MIDTERM EXAMS! I had three to do, and I seriously thought my head was going to explode. I did one earlier that week because the professor actually have a week to have it done, and it was sooo short. Of course its that way. On Saturday and Sunday, I had to concentrate on my Abnormal Psychology midterm and my Sociology midterm. My Abnormal Psychology midterm was not too bad, I had 48 hours to finish 6 Essay questions no limit on words. They were such easy questions that I got them done within 6 hours. However, my Sociology midterm was a nightmare. I had 36 hours to write 5 essays with 800 words each essay. They were very had questions, and I could not get 800 words out in every essay, so I just turned them in with around 600 words in each essay. Then my professor emailed me back saying it is a minimum of 800 and that I had a failed midterm unless I changed it before the deadline, so thats what I did, I had to add more. So, all my essays have more than 800 words, but I know there have to be a bunch of run on sentences since I really didn't know what to say. So after hours and hours of frying my brain, I got my midterms accomplished.
I would like to thank my Daddy and Craig for helping me out this weekend with coming up with information. :]

The rest of the weekend consisted of me cleaning and getting ready for a big adventure. This week I have grocery shopping to do, 4 appointments to attend, and working all day long. This week is also going to be pretty stressful, but will go by very fast.

Last night, Gregg and I got to video chat for the second time this deployment. I loved it, and it was great conversation. He even got on this morning to say hello, and talk about stuff we might like to do when he comes home for his R&R in August. I know I know...already planning for August? You have to when you have a man plan deployed, it gives you something to look forward to. We still have about 42 weeks to go with this deployment, and so far it is creeping by for me. Gregg said its going pretty fast for him which is good to hear. I am glad he is not miserable counting the minutes. So, he is doing good, and staying busy.

Lately I have been really wanting to spice up my wardrobe. I have bought some new jeans, and a couple tops, but most of the time, I have found myself buying the same old stuff! I need help, and I am not afraid to admit it. So, if anyone has any great ideas of what would look good on me, let me know!!

Alright, I am going to get back to my Sex and the City episodes. Until next time, later!

Signature

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn amanda....i got stressed out just reading this post...i am very proud of you for accomplishing your school work...i must admit now--i could not have done it--no way...

g

February 28, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home