Sunday, March 28, 2010

More Crafting

Okay, I'm blogging again, but I have to show you this little craft I did awhile back! At work, we gave the kids a project to decorate a wooden picture frame. Well, I couldn't resist and decided to make one for myself as well. I just glued some scrapbooking paper and ribbon and....TahDa!!! Doesn't it look super cute? If I was to do this with my own money, it would probably cost me all of 3 dollars! Isn't that amazing!? I am thinking about making a couple more for Gregg's man/computer room. But I won't make them this girly! What do you think?




Signature

2 Comments:

Blogger Abbey said...

Very cute!!

March 29, 2010 at 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so crafty...
g

March 30, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home