Sunday, March 28, 2010

"I'm Coming Home"

Here are the pictures as promised! I had the chance to go back to the states a couple weeks back during everyone's Spring Break. I had so much fun relaxing with family, and getting a much needed shopping spree out of the way. But most of all, I was able to get away from the stress I was building up here in Italy. And what better way to get rid of stress...Hang with the Fam!
Airport. When I first saw the bunch!
Melissa
Mom
Dad
Katie
Uh oh...Where is Sarah?


This is a random picture I didn't know was being taken. We were at the Outlet Malls in Tunica, Mississippi.
I love my Daddy! Here we are chilling out Sam's Club. We were there to purchase items for the party.
Party Time!



Lunch with Mom. Who said Donuts aren't for Lunch?
Sushi Night with the Sisters!
Signature

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute pics...you asked where is sarah?...she was taking the pics...lol

and i bet that old man sitting next to you at sams never thoght his face would go international via your blog...lol

g

March 30, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home