Sunday, January 24, 2010

Scared of Gypsies

When I came to Italy, I knew there were gypsies and I also knew that they like Amercians because we have nice things, and thats mainly the reason Italians hate us. They hate that we bring more and more gypsies into the city. More and more these days, gypsies are breaking into American homes. I was not too worried until a co-worker's house was targeted. The reason I am now scared of them is because I was told a couple days ago that they apparently watch you for days before they make their move. The gypsies are scrawling chalk symbols outside homes in wealthy areas. Gypsies are alerting fellow criminals about homes to target and ones which have already been raided by using bizarre graffiti.

Gypsies signs usually mean women living alone, good target, wealthy, not worth raiding, already have been raided, or occupant is nervous and afraid. The symbols resemble washing instructions on clothing labels with a series of crossed circles placed in chalk boxes.

So, I have been looking over and over outside of my place for any markings out of chalk. Doesn't that just make you cringe...I know they don't steal tv's, xboxes, and stuff like that; they steal jewelry and diamonds...easier to sell. All my stuff are things Gregg has given me over the years, and now I am holding onto those things closer than ever. Instead of having them in my usual place (a jewelry box), I have moved them into a lot harder place to find. Hopefully, I will not be a victim in this madness that has been going on for centeries...hopefully, Gregg's car was the last thing that happens like that.


Signature

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that;s some scary shit...keep your eyes and ears open....what do the cops do there?

January 24, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Shut your blinds at night and when you leave. You should be able to lock them as well -- look for little hinge things near the bottom of the window frame.

January 24, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home