Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Belated Blog Birthday To Me!

Okay, I told you guys I was not able to get on yesterday, and I realized something...Yesterday marked one year that I started this blog. After Jessica posted her blog birthday, I was interested to see when mine was...and yes, February 2, 2009 was the day. Thank you to anyone that stopped by to hear about Gregg and my adventures, emotional stories, and fun days. I would not have this blog unless it was for the readers I have back at home. (Man, I feel like I giving a speech as if I just won a Golden Globe...lol) I would like to keep this blog for as long as possible so that family will still feel a part of our lives, and I love how I reconnected with old friends. So, thank you blogspot for creating this online journal. Anyways, I don't have to much else to say...except, keep reading so I can get to 2 years!!! Love you all!

Signature

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw...thank you, amanda, for filling our days with your adventures in a foreign land through your blog. not many get the chance to experience such joy. we are all blessed to have such a grand "web" family.

g

February 3, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home