Sunday, February 7, 2010

A little Frustrated, but NOT Giving Up

I have lost a total 0f 12 pounds since I have started the whole I am going to lose the weight I have gained over the past year. However, I am at a road block, and still need to lose about 10 pounds. The numbers have stopped going down, and yes, I am a little sad. I know everyone has a point in time where it stops for awhile, I just didn't think mine was going to happen this soon. Last week, I went to my first Zumba class, and let me tell you, I am going back EVERY Thursday now. I LOVED this class; probably because it brought me back to my old dancing days. Yesterday, I also went to my first spin class. I didn't do as great as I wanted to do, but I was sweating a bunch when the class ended. I did try yoga twice, but for some reason, I can't get into it as much as I would like to. It does relax me towards the end, but during it, I can't focus and my head goes off wondering why I am there. So, I will be sticking with Zumba, and cycling when my schedule allows. I have also been going into the gym everyday, and will continue to keep that going. Hopefully, I will see more results soon!

School has been going well. I have been having to get on every night for at least two hours, but hopefully it will all pay off when I see my final grade. I am taking three classes which every one thinks is too much, but I am going to be done before I know it. I want to be done with school as fast as possible, and if thats what I have to do, then so be it.

Last night was a really hard night for me being in the house without Gregg. I was invited to go out, but I didn't want to go out. I couldn't sleep in my bed without Gregg home either, so last night was spent in the recliner. I will probably do the same thing tonight, but thats alright. I know I am going to have some sad days. Once tomorrow starts, I'll be back to my busy self once again.

Anyways, nothing else new here. So, I will update again once there is. Until next time, later.

Signature

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, u just reached that no weight loss point...stick with it...it lasts about 7 to 10 days...but when it starts again the weight comes off fast...(all this from a fat boy) lol

g

February 7, 2010 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zumba is a lot of fun but I guess I am too old. I could not keep up and boy did I get winded. I guess if I had stuck it out longer I would have adapted to the pace, but like everything else, I gave up. I am sure you look great!

Chin UP! Gregg will be home before you know it. At least it sounds like you are staying busy. That is the best thing for you.

Kelly

February 9, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home