Friday, January 29, 2010

Flashback Friday


My High School Senior Class of 2006. Yes, I went to an all girl's high school and graduated with a class of 52. Don't we just all look uber cute. I do miss my high school days very much, but would not go back...well, maybe I would. I miss days like this where we just have those laid back days of fun! I'm in the front with a black top and white capri's. I am so glad we were able to get this picture taken, and I was able to snag a copy considering I was the school editor for the yearbook. Yes, those were the days, and a great flashback for this friday night.
**Sorry about the lack in posts. I have been super duper stressed lately. I will be sure to post something very soon and update you on how things are going.

Signature

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

at first i thought this was another publicity shot for the bachelor...then i read ur post and realized these were barely legal high school honeys...good shot by the way

g

January 29, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home