Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm Alive..well, surviving at least.

Sorry about the lack of posts. Once Gregg left, I was sure to keep myself busy, and I think I added a bit too much on my plate.
First off, I survived my very first 17 hour shift with no breaks and no sleep during the 8th grade lock-in at work. I did have fun, don't get me wrong, but I was miserable. I seriously do not know how my husband does 13 hours every day, and I have more respect for him than I ever did before.
Gregg and I are still trying to look into houses, and so far the finding situation is okay. We still have a long time till we actually have to settle on something. On friday, we spent all day looking at different options online over and over again, and by the end of the conversation...my head was spinning.
On Saturday, I had probably the worst day in my entire life...not going to go into details, but just know...I am not a happy person so I will probably be MIA on this blog, facebook, and email for a little bit. Sorry! At work on Saturday, I was able to watch The Blindside, and it happens to be an amazing movie..everyone should see it. Also on Saturday night, two good friends of mine decided to take me out dancing due to my bad day, and I am so thankful to have them.
Now, I am just trying to keep up with school which I am having a hard time getting back into, but I just need to get use to this online system better! I hate it. I sure do miss those face to face classes because the professor always had you interested in the topic by the way they present themselves in class...hopefully soon.

Oh, and diet update: Since I started, I have lost 9 pounds, and I am so proud of myself. I have 13 pounds more to go, and I will be at my goal weight. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer, and I will finally be happy with myself, and back to my old self.

Signature

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn..9 pounds...and with all the stress going on..seems most gain weight with stress...good for you...
g

January 31, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

well, i think its because I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off..and sometimes no time to eat a full meal. I just hope I keep it up.

January 31, 2010 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Life in South Carolina said...

i understand about going MIA...my reasons may be different than yours..but sometimes I just wnat to completely get away from facebook and stuff of the sorts. Hope everything turns right side up!

January 31, 2010 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger wildernesswoman said...

Kudos,I'm glad my cousin Gregg has you for his wife. Hope he comes home safe and sound very soon.
Peace,Love and Rainbows,
Shannon

February 1, 2010 at 3:26 AM  
Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

9 lbs. That's just too AWESOME.

February 2, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home