Saturday, January 23, 2010

How Does A Girl's Night In End At the Club?

Okay, the traveling I have been doing is great, but I needed a break. So, Elena, Nicole, and I decided to just go out to dinner last night and then go home, drink some wine, and fall asleep. But no, of course that didn't happen. We started at Nicole's and we went to dinner as promised, but some how...I don't even remember how, we ended up at this club down the street. All the Italians were dressed up in JUST BLACK. And us three, were in jeans, long sleeve colored shirts, and tennis shoes...We so did not fit in! lol. I think its hilarious how there is not one single hott Italian girl here. I thought I would be a little jealous of some of the women in this country, but no. And, I am happy about that! lol. We had fun dancing the night away...

Of course, I woke up the next day with a headache, and my stomach all bubbly, so I am now paying for this fun night out!

Signature

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a prop in amanda's hand...she doesn't drink...she told me so...and i believe her...

g

January 23, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home