Thursday, April 9, 2009

Design On A Dime

Hello Everyone, Today started out cold and very very foggy, but now the sun is starting to shine and in the 70s. I am a very happy camper right now. I started my Spring cleaning and it went some how okay. As I clean one spot and go to another, it seems like the spot I just cleaned gets dirty again. First off, I dusted everywhere, went through all my clothes and donated a lot, swept and moped the floors, and I even went out to mop the balcony. I want to get the balcony looking good, and I plan to start my planting as soon as Greggory leaves for his training. I am making this my task because he will just sit there and tell me what I am doing wrong. So, as soon as I am done with that. I will post pictures.
We are having Easter here at the Rauwolf house and I am getting excited. We invited Justine and Taylor over since they don't have their family either to celebrate. I plan on making a big meal and hoping it turns out great! I promise I will get pictures of that night as well.

Now, on to my title! I am having a designer's challenge and do not know what else to do to the room...that is Greggory and my bedroom. I am posting pictures for you so you can see what it looks like so far. I can't paint the walls without approval so I kind of want to steer away from that. (Not worth it when we will only be here one more year) However, I can hang anything as long as it can come down. So everyone, put your thinking caps on and tell me your ideas!! And, I am kind of on a budget..just like everyone else in this world. So, lets make it resonable. Email them to me if you want, its: amanda.rauwolf@yahoo.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home