Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Every Girl Needs Her Closet


Every Girl Needs Her Closet...Unfortunately, I don't have mine. This post is for all my sisters who complain that their closets can not hold all of their things or its too hard to organize. Well, take a look at what I have to work with. I have all my clothes jammed packed in this tiny closet. The bin holds shoes and socks, and I also have my prized shoes stacked up on the right behind the clothes. Up top is scarves, belts, and sweatshirts that took up too much room when hung. At home, I thought my closet was a very small closet, and I seemed to manage with it okay. However, now, I want my walk-in closet. So, take a look girl's, and be thankful! My dream closet is Carrie Bradshaw's closet. I showed it to Greggory and told him that's what I want!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home