Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Weekend


Friday Night:
Well, Friday night Gregg and I threw our very first house party TOGETHER! It ended up being so much fun! I made my famous Bacon Chicken. I took a picture which I will include right after this paragraph for my Dad. I actually miss my Dad's cooking; he sent me an email the other day about a dinner he made, and my mouth was watering and made me miss him even more! My best friend Justine came over that night and helped me make my master piece and she is pretty much amazing! All of us couples played Guitar Hero World Tour, Scene It DVD, and Cranium. We had so many laughs and created so many memories!

My Bacon Chicken:









My Best Friend Justine and Me Right After Cooking:










Saturday Night:
It was time to get up with a terrible headache from the night before and I had to start cleaning the kitchen and living room. However, before I could do it, Gregg crushed up a ibuprofen for me to take, and told me to go take a hot shower. When I got out, I found out he made me breakfast! Man, he is amazing! I got bacon and eggs sunny side up with melted cheese on top. YUM YUM!! After that I scooted him out of the house for a couple hours so I could clean, prepare our night together, and get cute! The setup was amazing! I am including pictures of just the setup so you can see how much of a romantic setting it was. I made spicy Cajun shrimp as an appetizer, homemade lasagna, and lemon cake for desert. Gregg loves it and could not stop bragging of how well I did. It really made me smile! We had a great night spending time inside the house together eating, drinking wine, and watching movies. We watched The Holiday, Saw V (yes, i know...saw V on valentines day?; was not my idea), and P.S. I Love You. But my holiday did not just end there; it continued on to the next day...

Saturday Night Setup:


Sunday Morning:
Gregg took me out of town somewhere I can't even remember the name of...I think it was Camisano or something like that. There was a market there and we just went walking around enjoying the Italian atmosphere. After that, he took me down to The Square in downtown Vicenza. I always love going down there. It is such a cool place to go and look at things. I am including some pictures now...

The Square:





"When I look into his eyes,
it seems all the problems in the world go away
and I'm floating in mid-air."








1 Comments:

Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

Aww. Sounds like a wonderfully romantic weekend. That's just too awesome. Love you guys.

February 15, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home