Sunday, April 5, 2009

Long Time, No Post

Hey Everyone, Well I am long over due for a post. I am sorry I have been slacking and I will explain my reason for that. About two weeks ago, I got corrected by an MP (Military Police) and they pretty much were the start of my Italy experience going down hill. One bad thing happened after another. I was so ready to leave this place. There were many things I was missing from the states that I could not get here...mostly, it was convenience. So, I spent most of my days cooped up in the house watching movies constantly. Poor Gregg, Bless his heart, tried everything to get me to be happy again. And, man did he succeed. I am back to my old self except with a new look. I finally got the courage to go get my hair colored. It definitely does not look like what I expected, but its not horrible. I go back and forth wondering if I can pull it off. I have a mixture of three colors in it: Red, Dark Brown, and Golden Brown. One night Gregg actually let me drive his car and he wasn't he even drunk...But don't get too excited; it was only down the street. I thought he was joking, but he actually let me sit in the driver's seat. Oh, and could only do it at 10:00 at night on our way to get pizza because no one else was on the road...Goodness, boys and their cars. This weekend has been going pretty great so far. Gregg has a four day this weekend, so we are trying to make the most of it! Thursday night, we went bowling with a bunch of friends and that was probably the best fun I have had in a long time!! Friday I had to go on post to help Chosen Company (Gregg's work) to sell Easter Baskets for our Company fundraiser. After that, Justine and Taylor invited us over for dinner and after that we played Loaded Questions. Today is just a day of relaxing...So, really nothing new here! I will post pictures next time, Sorry guys! Until next time, Later!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, what did that mean ole MP correct your for? Do we need to send Craig over?

April 11, 2009 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

He corrected me for the door on my car. You can see it in earlier posts. It ruined my whole week!

April 13, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home