Monday, February 9, 2009

The Place to Relax..Well For Me.

Well Guys, Not much of a day today! I stayed home and cleaned and tried to put a few more things together. I did get to sleep in today though. I actually did not want to get up for the first time here, but I made myself around 9:30 a.m. I got tons of laundry done, but have to start slowing down because I don't have enough hangers to hold them all. I am hoping I will have the chance to go to post and buy some more. I have come to the realization though that I have tons of clothes and to tiny of a closet to have them all fit. When it comes to closets and clothes, sometimes I wish I was a boy. They have it so easy. Just throw on whatever and go. They also don't have many things like us...jewelry, purses, shoes, the list goes on...but, whatever! Today was a special day for Justine though. She found out what the sex of her and Taylor's baby is...It's a BOY!! Yay! Gregg and Taylor guessed correctly. I had no clue what it was going to be..I kept going back and forth, but I am so happy for them. And, I was the first person she called! Oh, it made me feel so amazing to be apart of that! Well, I decided to post pictures of the two bathrooms in our house. I am not going to be adding or rearranging in there so might as well go ahead. Gregg and I kind of have our own separate bathrooms and I love it. I do have to shower in his, but I don't have him coming in and dirtying mine..hehe. It is amazing! He also has to share his with the laundry room, but he doesn't mind. So, he it goes:


OH, AND HERE'S A HINT MY MOM FOUND: IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICTURES THEY GET BIGGER. JUST BACK SURE YOU HIT YOUR BACK BUTTON WHEN YOU WANT TO COME BACK TO THIS POST!

My bathroom...I call it Spa Paradise!






Now on to Gregg's Bathroom.


Alright, now you have seen both bathrooms in the Rauwolf household! lol. Well I am going to go get cleaned up and start dinner before Gregg gets home from work. I hope all yall are having a great day! And, I hope to hear from you guys soon! Love yall and Miss yall! Until next time, later.
"In a moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing to do. The worst thing you can do is nothing.” Theodore Roosevelt

3 Comments:

Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

Awesome tub. Is that a bidet in your bathroom? You get a bidet and he gets the washer and dryer. Too funny. Can't wait to see the rest of your digs.

February 9, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

It looks like your house is pretty nice so far. I pictured it as really old and small. When I watch House Hunters it always seems the homes in other ciuntries are like that. I am pleasantly surprised that yours looks really nice and big. Way to go.

February 9, 2009 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yep, that is a bidet in my bathroom. However, I don't mind that over the washer and dryer. I don't want to have to go in my bathroom and be reminded of all the laundry I have to do.

And, Aunt Kelly, you are right. However, our living room/kitchen have a lot of the older Italian characteristics. I think our building was built only a couple of years ago. We live out in the country! Also, on House Hunters you know how they explain Italian homes don't have much storage..they are RIGHT!! I have no place to store anything. That is a big thing I miss in the states!

February 10, 2009 at 3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home