Saturday, March 7, 2009

Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

This post is going to be a short one, and no pictures; Sorry! Greggory is finally home again from his Company Collective Training. He was so ready to be back home. He got home around 3 in the morning yesterday. We ended up staying up all night cuddling and watching movies. It was so nice to have him home and we got to do practically nothing. Its when we do nothing, I have the best time. We both enjoy each others company so much. Last night, he asked me to make him a "good" meal because he was tired of all the MRE's he had to eat while he was away. So, I decided to go for adventure. For the very first time in my life, I decided to cook Salmon. I did it, and Greggory said it tasted great! I was so proud of myself. Greggory is a very picky eater. I decided to also try and cook asparagus his way, and he said it was perfect. I seriously couldn't have been any happier. I was also the girly girl because I got to chill later that night with a Washington Apple in my new martini glasses. I felt so high class, and it showed.

Today, Marley and Me finally came out in theaters over here! Yes, Italy is very behind in their movies, music, and TV shows. Its horrible and I always feel like I am behind everyone else. Anyways, my friend Justine and I were determined to go see Marley and Me and we did today. I cried my eyes out. The tears could not stop flowing. It was the best movie, but the worst to see when you are half way around the world and having a loving pet on the other side that you miss desperately. I miss Jazz so much. When she cuddled up to me while I slept on the couch at my parents house, it made me feel all warm and cozy inside. Greggory and I both want a dog so bad, but it is very hard to find one in Italy. Hopefully, one of these days, we will find one when we need to.

Well, I am going to go. Greggory and I like to watch a movie and kind of get ready for bed at this time. I just wanted to pop in here and give a little shout out. And oh, even though I sent him an email, I am going to say it on here too, "Happy Birthday Uncle Rick, I love you!" Well guys, until next time, later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

Sounds like you guys are extremely happy. I'm so glad you're finally together. Love to both of you. Momma R.

March 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home