Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday's List: DVR


If you would like to particpate in Tuesday's List, go to Love From Texas.

Okay, so I don't have the amazing DVR selection that everyone else seems to have these days...So jealous! Also, being over in Italy makes it hard for me to watch shows that the states hold and if I do get them, they are season's old.

So, I will just tell you about the old season's that I like to watch over here that I get every now and then.

Brother's & Sister's
I love it more and more I watch it; Sorry Dad!

Army Wives
I connect with this show, so I enjoy the stories. Also, I like that this show stays so true to what actually happens rather than making up a lot stereotypes that people have about the military.

Grey's Anatomy
It will forever be on my list to watch...period, the end.

And my guilty pleasure over here is Keeping Up with the Kardashians
I know its a bit rediculous, but I actually find it interesting. Plus, its nice knowing I like being under the radar and not famous.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hannah, Here! said...

Yes! I love Keeping Up with the Kardashians!

October 5, 2010 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I miss Army Wives. Can't wait for it to come back on!

October 5, 2010 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I'm not sure how it works and it obviously costs money but my parents lived in Paris and were able to get all their shows they wanted to keep up with (like Greys) with only a week or so delay through Apple tv/itunes.

October 5, 2010 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I'm a new follower form Tuesday's Lists! I so want to get into Army Wives, I hear awesome things!! Is it easy to pick up on?

October 5, 2010 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

I LOVE the Kardashians! I also listed that as a guilty pleasure of mine, hahaha! And I definitely miss Army Wives. I used to always watch that and then Drop Dead Diva.

October 5, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home