Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's That Time

Well, we are getting close to the end of the year, and you know what that means...Christmas is just around the corner! This year I would like to start it off early by picking up presents now. This will help me in two ways...I will have everything done and not feel rushed and Gregg and I won't worry about spending money when it comes to be that time to send out packages.

There is just one little problem? What do I get everyone this year? I am at a loss on gifts...Do I go for a traditional Italian gift? Go for something fun? Or do I just ask what they really need and get it?

For myself this Christmas, I want household goods. I usually am selfish in wanting more makeup, jewelry, or other odds and ends, but this year I would really like some stuff for the house. Now, that we are getting close to moving back home, I want to make sure we have things avaiable to us in the new home. Some of those things include: pillows, candle sticks, artwork, baskets, and more. I need the fillers. I would love to put furniture/appliances on that list for Christmas, but who in there right mind would get us that. Maybe I should send out a wish list to family members? lol

What are you getting your parents and/or siblings for Christmas this year? Please share your ideas so I can steal! : )

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

For my mom and stepdad, I'll probably go by Larry's in Nove to get a name plaque made for them. As for everyone else....I have absolutely no clue!

September 25, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home