Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Hair Products


Now, I don't use hair products all that much. Not because I don't like them, more because I don't know what works best for me. My hair is thin and plain. I never know what I could use and how to use it. So, my Top 2 for this week are very lame, but bare with me. I will be looking at what other people post so I can hopefully get steal some secrets people have been hiding. Anyways, here it goes...

{1} Got 2b Glued Hairspray
I have always wanted to find a good hairspray, and ladies, I have got it! My friend Justine recommended this hair spray to me sometime last year and I have not used anything else since. It does everything I basically needed it to do. It helps with my teasing, it holds my hair in place like its literally been glued down, and it doesn't leave that icky residue like other hairsprays leave. Sadly, I can't find this at our PX here in Italy, so I usually stock up when I am in the states. You can definitely find it at Walmart, but I don't know about other places...really haven't looked. It retails for 6.99 a can.

{2} Dove Shampoo and Conditioner Color Repair

I love me some Dove! I think its because I know its soft and won't damage my hair. I also dye my hair a couple times a year, and this truly does help bring the color back to life. On one occasion, I hadn't dyed my hair in four months (I get the one that eventually fades out) and I used this shampoo. Everyone thought I had colored my hair again when I didn't. I was clicking my heels because I just saved money on not buying color...I just had to buy the shampoo and conditioner.
Alright, well there you have it...my hair Top 2 Hair Products. Now, you should get to it so I can steal your Top 2!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Undomestic Mom said...

My mom uses that got to be glued! I keep meaning to get some!

September 21, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Jamie Kubeczka said...

I haven't tried Dove's line of shampoo and ocnditioner just yet, but I'll have to next time!

September 21, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Jennifer B said...

I'm a new follower from Top 2 Tuesday. I love the layout and look of your blog, and I am very much hoping to read something about Italy and all the amazing things you can do over there!

September 21, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger AndreaLeigh said...

I'm going to try that hair spray! I am using Freeze It right now and it works great.

September 21, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home