Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Songs

This week, Taylor from The Undomestic Momma is saying this weeks Top 2 is Songs! I don't really have favorite songs because I really just think there are so many to love, but I post two that I don't mind hearing over and over again!
I can't get enough of SHINEDOWN-Second Chance! This song is one if my favorites that this band has on their Cd. I could listen to it for hours and won't ever get tired of it.


I also love Natasha Bedingfield's song Unwritten. Ever since it came out, it has been one of my all time favorite car songs to listen to it. It works perfectly for a sunny, rainy, or roadtrip kind of day.



2 Comments:

Blogger AndreaLeigh said...

Unwritten just has a great message. Wonderful choices; thanks for sharing!

September 28, 2010 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Unwritten is a GREAT song! Love it!

September 28, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home