Friday, September 24, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Join in at Wife of a Sailor!

1. What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse?
I used to love planning and being organized, and I guess I will always carry that with me at some point, but I have learned that I must go with the flow, I must let plans be changed, and I must wait forever for things to happen. Its not something I enjoy doing, but I have learned that these things are now my life.

2. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
Even though this was just recent, I would have to say Barcelona, Spain. It was truly my favorite trip I have ever taken because my husband and I got to spend time together and do a lot of fun things. I would recommend that spot to everyone looking for a European trip.

3. If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick?
Oh that would be a toss-up between Chick-fil-A and Manchuwok (sp?). I absolutely love Chick-fil-a so I would eat there almost everyday until I got fat. And I could use a Chinese/Japenese place over here anyday...that is something I truly miss being over here in Italy.

4. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Um, we really didn’t have a honeymoon. We went to Vicenza, Italy (where Gregg was stationed at) to live for a couple of years. So, I guess you can count us living here and traveling around the city as our honeymoon.


5. If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why?
I would be an optometrist. It has always been my dream job, but I know I could never get the Chemistry down for it or get into Optometry school because it is so demanding of you. I find the eye so interesting, and looking at everday would be even cooler!

1 Comments:

Blogger hmb said...

Living in Italy is better than any honeymoon! I want to go there!!

September 25, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home