Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Kitchens

This weeks Top 2 Tuesday category is Dream Kitchens! I think every girl at some point in time think about what they would truly love to have in their kitchen. My list is easy, but long:

Dark/Cherry Wood Cabinets
Stone Walls
Stainless Steel Appliances
Island
Lots of Counter Space
Granite Counter Tops
Built in Ice Machine
Wine Rack
Red Kitchen Aid Mixer
Gas Stove and Oven
Ceramic Tile Floors
Deep Sinks
Walk-in Pantry
Long Bar

Yea, is that too much to ask for? I hope not...


I absolutely fell in love with this kitchen the second I saw it! It has everything I could want in my kitchen and more. Look closely, it even has a RED Kitchen Aid mixer on the counter. The only thing I would probably change in thsi kitchen is the bar stools...everything else can stay!

I also liked Meryl Streep's kitchen in It's Complicated. Its cute and homey. If I was to walk into this kitchen, I would have the want to bake something. Its a truly family style kitchen, but elegant for entertaining friends.
If you would like to join in on Top 2 Tuesday, go to The Undomestic Momma.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChicSassyMom said...

Great Picks! Totally agree with you, would probably change the bar stools as well! :)

I'm your new follower! :)

Would ♥ to hear from you too!:)

Chic & Sassy Homemaker
http://chicsassymom.blogspot.com

Best Regards,
Des

October 5, 2010 at 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Built in icemaker...is that a Little Rock reference. That was my dream kitchen all the way down to the gas stove, although would have loved an island and granite countertops, too!
You have great taste dear, expensive taste!

Love, Mom

October 6, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home