Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dancing with the Stars

I absolutely enjoy Dancing with the Stars; I think its because I always wished I could have a dance partner I could dance amazing dances with. So, I was a little more than excited to see that the season was starting this week. The only down side about it is, since I am in Italy, I see it a day later than everyone in the states. For instance, you guys get to watch it on Monday and Tuesday while I watch it on Tuesday and Wednesday. The reason I don't like this is because Yahoo likes to announce who gets kicked off on their main page along with announcements people make on their FaceBook statuses. Oh well though, I still enjoy watching.

So, I really didn't know who the stars were going to be this season, but I am somewhat happy with their choices this time around. Also, I was more than pleased to see one paticular person....Jennifer Grey!! I fell in love with her the first time I ever watched Dirty Dancing and it has become one of my all time favorite old movies.

On the first debut show, the couple danced to a song that Jennifer and Patrick danced to previously on the movie. It brought tears to Jennifer, fans, and myself. I just could not help it...It was truly heaven to watch. Hopefully, she will be on for multiple weeks and I can watch many more dances. Good Luck Jennifer; I can't wait to see more!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go bristol palin...you will go all the way

September 21, 2010 at 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved watching her also...go Jennifer you have my vote!!!

Love, Mom

September 23, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home