Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jumping into Fall

Now that we are officially in the Fall season with temperatures in the 60s, the fall scents are now being brought out, the baking is beginning, and the sweater's are being pulled out. Although, I can't stand the cold weather, I love everything else this season has to offer. Just today, I was telling Gregg how much I wish we had a fireplace to start burning wood.

It has been quite busy around here lately, and I have feeling its not going to stop anytime soon. I have gone back to work, and although its nice to see the paychecks every two weeks, I am still not enjoying myself quite like I use to. However, their are more kids coming into the center lately and they always seem to brighten my day. I love when the teens come to me for advice, want to hang out with ME, or teach me the "cool" way on how to dress, talk, etc. The other day though, I was told I am old. What? Old? I didn't know 22 is now the old school age. I got told this after I used the word "Fail" when a teen messed up. Apparently, I can't say that because I am just too old. I'm telling you...Kids say the darnest things.

School is still in action and I am liking this session a little bit more now because I can get all my homework done within 5 hours rather than the 10 hours I was having to do in other classes. I got a 100 on my first math quiz, and hopefully that happens everytime. Social Psychology has also becoming a little fun as well.

Gregg's footlocker's came in from Afghanistan. He had two presents in there for me and I was more than pleased to recieve them. He had all the season's to Grey's Anatomy for me which I loved to watch when I was in the states. I got lost when I came over to Italy because they didn't offer that show over here. So, now I am able to catch up! He also got me a complete set of ALL the Disney movies! That's right, more than 150 Disney movies all for me. Stating that I am just a bit stoked is probably an understatement. So, ever since, I have been watching them and will continue to watch them. So far, I have watched these three:
Gregg watched Homeward Bound with me because it seemed like such an oldie, but goodie. However, we didn't realize how sad of movie it really is until now. As a child, I don't remember crying or feeling sad for the character's in it, but Gregg and I both agreed that this truely is a sad movie!

Nothing else new around here, next week we go to take care of our car purchasing. I will post a picture of the car once it is finalized so we don't get our hopes up. We are both very excited about it, and hope it all works out! Until next time, later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic gifts...movies are the best! You can watch them over and over again!!!
Lucky you! Great husband, enjoy!!!

Love Mom

September 19, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home