Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Fall Favorites

Join at The Undomestic Momma!

Oh, what a great topic this week! I am going to enjoy listing probably just as much as you other Top 2 Tuesday posters would! Fall is my favorite season, and I actually just got done having a conversation about this with the hubster. I love fall because it is perfect weather, the colors are beautiful, football season starts, the baking begins, and the scents are to die for!
So, here goes my Top 2:
1. The Wonderful Smelling Scents!
I love going to my local PX and browsing all the different Fall scents that are put out. Sometimes, I have to force myself not to go to that area so I won't end up buying more than what I should. Yankee candle even put out their list for New Fall Scents. They are: Apple Cider, Apple Pie, Mountain Lodge, Creamy Caramel, Cinnamon Roll, Cranberry Orange, Maple Pancakes, and Spiced Orange. Oh yum, don't those just sound so delicious?
I had this one burning last year during the Fall season.
2. The beautiful Colors; for instance, the leaves.
I absolutely love driving down roads with trees filled with leaves the color of burnt orange, red, and yellow. The mixture is so beautiful and romantic. The feeling just beings warmth to my heart. I loved the colors so much that I used them as the base for Gregg and my wedding. The bridesmaids wore a deep brown dress and carried burnt orange roses. They looked gorgeous! I wish I could relive that day again....

2 Comments:

Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

Any hints on layout and fonts on a blog page?

September 7, 2010 at 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you know fall is my favorite season. The colors are my favorite. The smells and the colorful crunchy leaves. My favorite time of year. and yes I love pumpkins!

Love, Mom

September 13, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home