Monday, August 30, 2010

2010 Emmy Fashion

I am sure every girl watches the Emmy's for one reason, and one reason only...and that is, to see the dresses!!

I was very disappointed this year with the fashion all the girl's wore. I don't have too many favorites like I do other years, but it did provide me with great entertainment. Also, it seems like everyone was wearing just about the same thing: a one shoulder dress or a strapless dress. (Does that mean that is what's in these days?) Also, I think everyone needs to get out of the rut in picking something that has sequins all over or the slit that reaches the top of their thigh...it doesn't work and its way overdone!


I will start you off with my favorite! At first, I wondered about the bottom of this dress, but the more and more I look at it, the more I love it! It was a great color choice, great cut for her body type, and she looks absolutely elegant. I think the accesories also compliment the dress and her hair color.

I thought this dress was also a nice elegant dress, and I absolutely love the color choice; especially for being the end of August.

I always think red is a great choice for girls with dark hair. This is a true Emmy gown because it is not "look at my clevage" kind of a dress. I don't understand why girls have to have such low cut dresses these days...it's not attactive. This dress say's "I'm a sexy goddess!"

Eva never disappoints me. She always picks something that fits right on her body and she looks great in black. I also like the twist they did with the classic black gown. This is a Totally Safe Dress!

These next two are Hmm...I'm not sure.

I love the white on Kim, but I am not sure I like all the bling around her neck. It's nice to see her in something that makes her look like a lady instead of a "Playboy bunny" wanna be.

I am not sure about this dress either because I don't know if the fabric in the front was just thrown on there or not. However, I love the color, and the shape is fabulous.

What was she thinking? This is not an Emmy gown at all. Don't get me wrong...I think this dress looks fabulous on Carrie. It definitely fits her body and personality to a "t." But come on...
I'm not loving this dress, but I do love the color! I am totally for dark purple hues these days...however, I feel like this should be more of a winter dress instead of a summer/fall dress.
Okay, so I had a great time watching all the ladies come down the red carpet! I always look forward to it, and now I can't wait for next year....Hopefully, they won't disappoint me.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Undomestic Mom said...

Im so in love with Evas dress!

September 1, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home