Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fill-In

Join in at Wife of A Sailor!


1. What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away?
I get to walk around in my underwear (yes, I know...). Also, I like to know I can sit in his "man chair" and eat as much chocolate as I want without being judged!


2. If you were a spice, what would you be?
I would have to say Parsley! Its so light, but always adds the "va-voom" look to any meal.

(I would like all my reader's to answer this question because I find it so interesting...so leave your response in a comment to this post)


3. Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed?
After two deployments now, I have found myself going to two different support groups. This is due to the location I am in during them. First deployment, I relied a lot on family because I lived with them and they helped brighten my mood by keeping me busy. I also called my best friend Justine a lot whose husband was also deployed with my husband. We found ourselves calling each other before we went to bed every night just so we had someone to talk to about our day, our worries, or our look forward to moments, etc. During the second deployment, I decided to stay in Italy and I relied on a lot of other military spouses. They would understand that it was the last thing we wanted to talk about, and had the right day trips to get our minds off of worries and to relax.


4. What is the oldest thing you own?
Hmm...I would have to say the oldest thing I own is my old bed set that I got handed down from my uncle. Right now its sitting in my parents garage while I am overseas. I can't wait to get back to the states to get that thing back so I can use it for my guest room.


5. How did you invision your future pre-military?
Before I met Gregg, I had no intention in marrying into the military lifestyle. I always thought I would finish school, marry at the age of 25, have kids at 28, and be happy living in a suburb home. I would picture my husband having a 9-5 job and weekends off, a boy and a girl that were just the darnest things, and more. However, that invision is nothing were I am at now, but I am truly happy with the path it has taken.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

I'd be cinnamon!

It adds a little kick to certain ingredients, it can add an unexpected twist...

and it goes well with sugar, lol.

August 30, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home