Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday On A Wednesday

I know I am doing this a day late, but I don't care because I was super busy yesterday. I will fill you guys in on another post once I get all the pictures. This week for Top 2 Tuesday is Simple Pleasures. Another reason I am doing it a day late is because I love this topic this week!

So, these are my Top 2 Simple Pleasures:
[1] Laying in bed awake all night goofing off with the Hubs!
I love this because it gives us time to goof off. It happens every now and then. When we do this, we usually stay up all night, and are dead tired the next day....But we both agree, its worth it!
[2] Coming home to little Jack (Yorkie) jumping up and down from the excitement of me being home.
I love coming home to my little one doing that because it makes me feel so loved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home