Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fill-In

Join in at Wife of A Sailor

1.What is your spouse’s best feature?
I love Gregg's arms, and I think he does an amazing job keeping them up to perfection. I always like to hold on to the arm when we are walking because I feel safe.

2.Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?
Mild. I like Mild sauce more for the flavor taste than the spicy taste. When a sauce gets to spicy, I forget about the flavor and then I just feel ugh!

3.What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?
I had to wear Kakhi's (sp?) and a red polo. It sounds fine, but it is actually a lot more annoying than you think. The kakhi's had to touch your knee's, the shirt tucked in, a belt on, and your hair pulled back. We always got compared to the Target employee's which was annoying as well.

4.You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?
I would appear on the next movie set Channing Tatum is starring in. He is soo scrumptous...yum!

5.What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?
Finish school, clean the car, deep clean the house, and read two more books!

2 Comments:

Blogger hmb said...

Khakis and a red polo...does that mean you worked at Target?! ;)

July 30, 2010 at 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Wife of a Sailor said...

Yay mild sauce!

Thanks for joining this week! Hope to see you again next week!

August 1, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home